To use the API you need to call an endpoint URL with your private access token. You can generate your call URL on our API Playground (you must be logged in to use it).
The Reviews API enables you to query and extract this type of content to machine-readable web data feeds. The sheer volume of such communications on the web requires careful thinking of filtering and the context of your queries, to ensure that your feeds contain relevant data.
- Use the Reviews API playground environment for testing before you integrate a query into your application code
- Get results in commonly used formats: JSON (Default), XML, RSS, Excel
- Filter data between one and 30 days back
- Sort results by date or other criteria
- The playground environment maintains several sample queries and a list of your own past queries
The Reviews API section covers -
|Reviews Section||What can I see here?|
|Overview and Examples||This outline plus a Getting Started video. Do watch it before you go any further.|
|Pagination and Sorting||How to get all the data for a query, not just the first 100 matching results?|
|GET Parameters||What you need to set up a GET request: A parameters table|
|Filters Reference||Parameters used to filter request output data|
|Output Reference||A collection of objects containing output data, for each received review|
|Query Examples||Short examples for queries that filter reviews for different use cases|
|Frequently Asked Questions||Just that|