While crawling the web Webz.io discovers new leaks, validates, structures, and removes duplicated entries. The system then sanitizes the leak to remove potentially sensitive information, and only then - Indexes the data and makes it available to retrieve on an entity-based search.
- Use the Data Breach Detection API to expose potential Personal Identifiable Information (PII) leaks for organizations and individuals
- Search for Email addresses, Domains, Credit-cards (or Bins), Phone numbers, Social Security or Passport numbers
- Match against leaks in the form of files (xls, SQL, CSV ) or leaked snippets from Open Web, Deep and Dark Networks and Messaging Apps.
- The playground environment maintains several sample queries and a list of your latest queries
The DBD API section covers -
|DBD section||What can I see here?|
|Overview and Examples||This outline plus a quick overview of the two different DBD search-types, depending on the Leaked Entities you're looking to retrieve. Do read through the following section.|
|Pagination and Sorting||How to get more leaked records that matched my query?|
|GET Parameters||What you need to set up a GET request: A parameters table|
|Output||A collection of objects containing output data, for each received post.|
- Single Entity for Email, Phone, SSN, Credit-Card
Will retrieve the entity searched including all matched leaked records and up to 100 subsequent records.
- Multiple Entities for Domains , Bin6, Bin8
The search includes a list of entities and up to 10 per page, each entity shall include all matched leaked records and up to 100 records.